2020 is right around the corner and it’s your year! It’s a brand new decade; new decade, new me. The new you is going to save a ton of money, make smart financial decisions, and reach every goal you set your mind to!
One goal everyone could probably agree on is traveling more. Who doesn’t like traveling? Even hermit crabs travel (migrate) so there’s no excuse for you to sit at home all year… except for maybe how expensive traveling can be.
But what if we shared a travel expense secret with you? Would you be out the door before even reading the end of this post?
It’s simple. Travel with friends. Not only will it add some excitement to your already awesome trip, but you can split all of the costs to save money! If you’re still not convinced, just take a look at all the other benefits below:
- You’ll have a chance at building deeper relationships with your friends
- All of you will save a ton of money vs traveling alone
- There are more options available when the costs are lower
- It can lead to being more adventurous because your friends will want to try something you may not have thought of
- There will always be a photographer ready to capture the moment
- All of you will have fewer things to carry since you can split up certain items between yourselves
- You’ll make lasting memories and always have stories to tell after the trip