The Application provides users with access to information and materials about and from Qoins and its third party service providers. These materials may include information related to certain products and services (“Products and Services”) offered by Qoins. The Application may also contain text, pictures, graphics, logos, button items, images, works of authorship, and other content (collectively with all information and material about Qoins, the Application, and the Products and Services, “Content”).
3. Availability of Products and Services. Due to offers that are limited in time or availability, certain Products and Services described on the Application may not be available to all users. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE APPLICATION IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL, LEASE, OR EXTEND CREDIT BY QOINS.
The Application may provide certain summary descriptions or other helpful information regarding Products and Services. Qoins attempts to be as accurate as possible; however, any such materials are intended to generally describe the Products and Services and are subject in all respects to the specific terms and conditions of the actual Product and Service agreement to which they refer.
If you have any issues with a withdrawal that has been processed, suspect an incorrect or unauthorized payment, or believe there is an error, you should immediately contact Qoins at email@example.com.
In the event that a payment sent using Arcus is not accepted by the recipient or is otherwise returned, the funds may be re-credited to the account you used to fund the transaction. In the event that the intended recipient later processes the payment, you authorize Qoins to debit your account for the amount of the payment, even if the funds werepreviously re-credited to your account.
5. Billing. Qoins charges a fee that will be assessed on a monthly basis. The monthly fee is based on your subscription level; the Qoins Lite product at $2.99 per month and Qoins Plus at $4.99 per month. All fees will be pulled via ACH from the bank account you link to Qoins.
6. Copyright. Except as otherwise expressly stated, all Content appearing within the Application is the copyrighted work of Qoins or its third party content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Content is also the exclusive property of Qoins and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You may download information from the Application and print out a hard copy for your personal use provided that you keep intact and do not remove or alter any copyright or other notice (e.g., trademark, patent, etc.) contained in the information. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, you may not alter, modify, copy, distribute (for compensation or otherwise), transmit, display, perform, reproduce, reuse, post, publish, license, frame, download, store for subsequent use, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or Content obtained from these Application, in whole or in part, including any text, images, audio, and video in any manner, without the prior written authorization of Qoins or any applicable third party suppliers. The use of Content, including images, by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Qoins. Any unauthorized use of text or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable regulations and statutes. Qoins does not warrant or represent that your use of Content, Products and Services or any other materials displayed on the Application will not infringe rights of third parties.
7. DCMA. If you believe that any Content on the Application violates or infringes upon your intellectual property rights pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) (the “Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act” or “DCMA”), please notify us immediately at (770) 765-2930 with reasonably sufficient detail necessary for us to consider and respond to your complaint. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims. Please send copyright infringement claim notices to 79b Poplar Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303.
8. Trademarks and Service Marks. Certain trademarks, expressly including, but not limited to Qoins, are the service marks and trademarks of Qoins or one of its affiliates. The domain name for these Application, all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons are service marks, trademarks, logos, and/or trade dress of Qoins. All other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, product names, company names or logos, whether registered or not, on the Application are the property of their respective owners. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, you agree that you will not use any such trademarks, service marks, trade dress, or other logos from the Application without the prior written authorization of Qoins.
10. Connection Requirements. You are responsible for providing and maintaining, at your own risk, option and expense, any hardware, software and communication lines required to access and use these Application, and Qoins reserves the right to change the access configuration of the Application at any time without prior notice.
11. Accounts. In order to access certain content or features of the Application, you may be required to register with Qoins and create an account. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username. Your account gives you access to certain portions of the Application and functionality that Qoins may establish and maintain from time to time and in its sole discretion. By providing Qoins your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you notices related to the Application, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Application and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences by phoning (770) 765-2930, or by writing to us at Support@qoins.io. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. Opting out of receiving messages about updates, improvements, or offers will not prevent you from receiving messages about your account, notices regarding your account, or notices regarding the Application. If you wish to discontinue receiving these messages you should discontinue using our Products and Services and contact us to deactivate your account.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights. Qoins prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Qoins upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy. Do not provide your password to any other person or use any other person’s username and password. You must notify Qoins immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Qoins will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
12. Prohibited Use. Any use or attempted use of the Application (i) for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose, or (ii) that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server, or (iii) interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Application, or (iv) to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or systems through hacking, password mining or any other means, or (v) to access systems, data or information not intended by Qoins to be made accessible to a user, or (vi) attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by Qoins, or (vii) any use other than the business purpose for which it was intended, is prohibited.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Application, you agree you will not:
1. Upload or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
2. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Qoins representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. Upload or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
4. Upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
5. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
6. Use the Application’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
7. Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
8. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
9. Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
10. Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
11. Manipulate or otherwise display the Application by using framing, mirroring or similar navigational technology or directly link to any portion of the Application other than the main homepage, in accordance with the Limited License and Site Access outlined above;
12. Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, the Application or any related networks or systems;
13. Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any Products and Services or any contests, promotions or sweepstakes if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
14. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses; or
15. Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access this Application, or copy any content or information on these Applications.
Qoins reserves the right to take whatever lawful actions it may deem appropriate in response to actual or suspected violations of the foregoing, including, without limitation, the suspension or termination of the user’s access and/or account. Qoins may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Except as may be expressly limited by the Privacy Statement and Notice of Privacy Practices, Qoins reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Qoins deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Qoins’ sole discretion.
14. No Qoins Editorial Control of Third Party Content; No Statement as to Accuracy. To the extent that any of the Content included in the Application is provided by third party content providers or other Application users, Qoins has no editorial control or responsibility over such Content. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other information expressed or made available by third party suppliers or users on the Application are those of such third party suppliers or users, respectively. Qoins does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or other information provided by any third party, or represent or warrant that your use of the Content displayed on the Application or referenced content or service providers will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Qoins.
16. Communications by Electronic Messaging and Email. Conventional email is not a secure method of communication over the Internet, and we recommend that you not send confidential or private information to us by conventional email. An electronic message sent by you will not be immediately received by us. No action will be taken based on an electronic message you send to Qoins until Qoins has actually received your message and has a reasonable opportunity to respond to it. Qoins may take action based on an email but may not if it suspects that the email is fraudulent or if Qoins cannot verify your identity. If you need to contact us immediately, please call us at (770) 765-2930. There may be limitations on your use of electronic messaging from time to time and for certain transactions.
The following provisions apply to communications by email:
You acknowledge and agree that information communicated via email to or from us may include information related to any or all Services we feel may be of interest to you;
You acknowledge and agree that you have been advised of and understand the risks of using email and that Qoins is unable to guarantee the authenticity, privacy, or accuracy of information received or sent by email or to monitor the authorization of persons using your email address to send or receive information;
If you receive information from Qoins via email that you believe is intended for another recipient, you agree to immediately return the information to Qoins and delete the communication;
You agree that certain information communicated by Qoins to you may be confidential in nature. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information and to refrain from sharing the information with any other person or entity or form using the information for any non-permitted purpose or for any purpose which is not related to your financial relationship with us:
In the event that you believe an unauthorized person has gained access to your email account, you agree to immediately notify Qoins so that Qoins can cease communication of information to you via email until you and Qoins take measures to protect your financial information;
To the extent that any other agreement between you and Qoins requires Qoins to provide you with written notice to a particular address regarding any matter, you agree that these provision regarding the use of email do not displace or modify any such requirement for a written notice, and that you agree to comply with any requirement for a written notice without reference to these provisions regarding the use of email.
17. Disclaimer. Content and other information contained within the Application has been prepared by Qoins as a convenience to its users and is not intended to constitute advice or recommendations upon which a user may rely. Qoins has used reasonable efforts in collecting, preparing and providing quality information and material, but makes no warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the Content or other information contained in or linked to the Application or any other Application maintained by Qoins. Users relying on Content or other information from the Application do so at their own risk.
The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of the terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the Products and Services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes; please refer to the relevant product or services agreement for complete terms and conditions. Should you purchase a product or service from Qoins or a third party, the terms and conditions applicable to that transaction will govern such entry or purchase, as applicable, and your use of the Application does not affect that purchase in any manner.
YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND QOINS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, TIMELY, ACCURATE, OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION, OR FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR MALICIOUS CODE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY SUCH PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED.
18. Limitation of Liability.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT QOINS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE APPLICATION; (B) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE APPLICATION; (C) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (D) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE APPLICATION’S OPERATION; OR (E) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PRODUCTS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF QOINS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF THOSE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR CONTENT, THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED FROM PURCHASES OR TRANSACTIONS, OR STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE APPLICATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR CONTENT, EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS PREDICATED UPON YOUR WAIVER OF ANY RIGHT TO SUE QOINS AND ITS AFFILIATES DIRECTLY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION.
OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND UNDER ALL THEORIES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE USE OF THE APPLICATION, IF ANY, AND IF YOU HAVE PAID NO AMOUNT, THEN $50. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE VIEWED OR USED THE APPLICATION WITH A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY IN THIS AGREEMENT.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
22. General Provisions.
d. Time Limitation on Claims. You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your use of the Application or your relationship with Qoins must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
151 Ted Turner Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30303